- Attend information sessions:
- January 23, 2.00 PM - 3.00 PM, hosted by Faculty of Science (will mainly focus on USRA), LSB (room number to be announced - please check back)
- January 24, 9.00 AM - 10.30 AM, hosted by Lassonde (will cover LURA and USRA), BRG 211
- January 25, 2.30 PM - 4.00 PM, hosted by Lassonde (will cover LURA and USRA), BRG 211
- February 7, 9.00 AM - 10.30 AM, hosted by Lassonde (will cover LURA and USRA), BRG 211
- February 8, 2.30 PM - 4.00 PM, hosted by Lassonde (will cover LURA and USRA), BRG 211
- Review list of projects available and start contacting supervisors you are interested in working with
- Begin developing your NSERC USRA and LURA applications
February 27, 2018
- Submit your final application using the online form: https://lassonde.fluidreview.com
- Non-York applicants must order their transcripts from the Registrar’s Office to be sent directly to their potential supervisor at York by the above deadline in addition to their application online.
April 1, 2018
- Notification of award results
Early April, 2018
- Accept or decline your offer
April-May, 2018 (approximate)
- Begin your 16-week adventure!
June 26, 2018
’How to Write an Abstract Workshop’ from 12.00pm to 1.00pm, BERG 313
July 11: Last day to submit abstracts for the conference. Submit here: https://goo.gl/forms/qDnkWQfZA6nc6utM2
July 23: Students will be notified whether they are giving a poster or oral presentation (4-6 oral talks; the rest will be posters)
July 23: ‘How to Prepare an Effective Presentation Workshop’ from 1.00pm to 3.30pm in Bergeron 313 (Franz Newland will present)
August 16, 2018
- Participate in the Lassonde Undergraduate Summer Student Research Conference! This is an all-day event taking place in the Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence.